|Amycus Carrow (unamicable) wrote,|
@ 2011-09-28 01:02:00
Thankyou for your time and attention.
- Blood spatters are messy and often uncalled for cries of attention. I believe the issue might lie in a deep seated childhood
- The same applies to ink blots. If you are incapable of writing neatly, then I fear for the state your homework was turned in.
- Criticism of others for their handwriting, spelling and other personal vagaries is uncalled for and unnecessary.
- The word 'irrelevant' is over-used and rendered unnecessary.
- I do not approve nor see the need for multi coloured ink.
- Those with stab marks, scorch marks and burns clearly have poor aim and should consider investing in some duelling defence.
- If we follow basic etiquette such as it is in day to day social contact then we can ensure that this form of communication remains a pleasant one for all involved.